Find your lost phone
Misplaced your phone, or afraid it's been stolen? Use find my phone to locate your phone,
and lock or delete all data from it remotely.
You need to have your Microsoft account on your phone.
1. On your computer, go to www.windowsphone.com.
2. Sign in with the same Microsoft account as on your phone.
3. Select find my phone.
• Locate your phone on a map
© 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
• Make your phone ring, even if silent mode is switched on
• Lock your phone, and set it to show a message, so it can be returned to you
• Delete all data from your phone remotely
The available options may vary.
Tip: Set your phone to automatically save its location every few hours. If your phone
runs out of battery, you can still view its last saved location.On the start screen, swipe
down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS > find my phone.