Transfer Outlook info from an Android phone or iPhone
Use your Microsoft account to transfer your Outlook contacts, calendar entries, and to-dos
from your Android phone or iPhone to your Lumia phone.
You need a Microsoft account to sync your Lumia phone with Outlook.com.
1. Use a compatible USB cable to connect your phone to your computer.
2. On your computer, set the appropriate sync software, such as Samsung Kies, HTC Sense,
Sony PC Companion, or iTunes, to sync the items to Outlook, and sync contacts, calendar
entries, and to-dos from your phone to your computer.
3. In Outlook, add the Microsoft account to Outlook using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail
Connector. Go to www.office.microsoft.com, search for Hotmail Connector, and download
it to your computer. You may need to configure the Hotmail Connector settings.
4. Sync the content you want from Outlook to your Microsoft account. It may take a while
before the content is available on your Microsoft account.
5. To sync the content to your Lumia phone, simply sign into your Microsoft account.
For more info, go to www.windowsphone.com, and see the FAQs on how to sync your
Outlook contacts and calendar to Windows Phone.
© 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.